A Group of Powerful Women with ONE Purpose
As accomplished artists, doctors, athletes, health advocates and authors, we have joined forces to humbly share with you our stories, triumphs, failures and most importantly - our keys to success. We've come together to help you live a FULL life of health and vitality, reach your fullest potential at any stage in your life and leave a lasting legacy. Join us for
the Beyond Ordinary Mastermind Series.
A Message From Our Founder
Beyond Ordinary Mastermind Series
Themes include: preventing exhaustion, healthy eating, self-care, stress relief, tapping into your creativity, channeling positivity & more. Get a FREE printable 12 month calendar with helpful journaling prompts throughout the year. You will also receive a printable Beyond Ordinary Guide to follow along with each episode, take notes and stay motivated.Buy Series now
Dr. Sue Aery
Dr. Sue Aery is a chiropractic physician in North Carolina, specializing in the “whole health picture”. Here are some of the problems she'll help you solve during Beyond Ordinary Mastermind Series:
1) Have you ever felt like you have a block? You know what you want, your mind has conceived it but now you have to achieve it. Let's figure it out!
2) Are you ready to fulfill your destiny- mind, body and spirit? Do you feel like you have a hold on all of these? Learn to identify and strengthen the missing piece(s).
3) We can fulfill our fullest potential by knowing our strengths AND weaknesses, it's a matter of how we best use them. Develop sustainability with the trilogy, mind, body and spirit!
Deborah Berlin is an entrepreneur concentrating on whole health minded projects. She looks for depth, width and growth potential and positive, meaningful impact for her own life as well as for the people she can reach around the world. Previously, she has managed law firms and medical offices and has designed gardens around the United States. With the background of these experiences, she has partnered with a team, sharing and inspiring healthy living around the world. These experiences have taught her many keys to living a life of growth, abundance and gratitude and she shares that with you in this Mastermind Series. In this episode, Deborah will share these key points and more:
1) How to nurture connections.
2) Keys to developing your potential.
3) Learning how the dynamic fluidity of growth can lead to greater happiness and success.
Dr. Deb Matthew
Deb Matthew MD, best selling author of "This is NOT Normal! A Busy Woman's Guide to Symptoms of Hormone Imbalance", has appeared as an expert guest on over 40 TV News and Talk Shows. She was inspired when she experienced a life-changing transformation after years of suffering with exhaustion and irritability that prevented her from being the wife and mother that she wanted to be.
If you’ve been struggling with daily fatigue, unexplained weight gain or mood swings... even if you’ve been told your lab levels are within a “normal” range... don’t settle for that kind of “normal”! If you want to be Beyond Ordinary, then you need to take charge of your own health and get well!
The good news is that you have options and Functional Medicine may have the answers you are looking for.
1) What symptoms could be a clue that you have a hormone imbalance?
2) What diet is the best for your hormones?
3) What lifestyle changes can help get your health back online?
4) How can you find a doctor who will really listen to your concerns and test you to find out what is really wrong?
Shifting from principal ballerina of a legendary international ballet company, to master teacher, adjudicator and director of two major dance companies and then evolving into an arts management consultant and leadership coach requires courage, perseverance and my super power, “Resilience”. Along the way there have been numerous struggles, failures and successes (in the struggles). I have overcome and recovered from the struggles and failures I’ve faced by honing these five skills of resilient persons:
1) Develop the right mental attitude.
2) Understand that life is full of challenges.
3) Learn to ask for help when needed.
4) Feed your mind body and soul by exercising.
5) Lastly, Don’t give up.
Kelly Hixon is a certified Reiki master, practitioner and teacher. Through her practice, she helps adults and children achieve balance, relieve stress and reduce pain through energy work, meditation and chakra balancing. Things you will learn in Kelly's Beyond Ordinary episode include:
1) How to become aware of your energy: physically, mentally and emotionally.
2) How to balance your own energy by tuning your chakras.
3) How to elevate your own energy in a practical way through daily shifts. The beautiful thing is that you don’t have to be a master of anything, to master your own energy!
Kirah Van Sickle
Kirah Van Sickle is an adventurer at heart, lifelong artist, educator and guide to the creative, right-brain side of the soul. Inspired by nature and the healing power of visual storytelling, her work is rooted in memory, dreams, travel and the geological marks of time. Through art journaling, Kirah guides a reconnection to the artist within, that radiant, creative self. Embracing an art journal practice, for just 10 - 15 minutes a day, is shown to enhance problem-solving, relieve tension and stress, and free us to express thoughts, ideas and emotions. Her Beyond Ordinary program will help you:
1) Reconnect to the creative spirit in all of us.
2) Provide healing pathways to overcome depression, anxiety and every day stress.
3) Bring a sense of play and fun into your daily routine.
Shari Leiterman is a Holistic Wellness Strategist offering an integrative approach to living a life of vitality. Rooted in plant based whole foods, her approach is "Let Food Be Thy Medicine" and incorporating the 10 aspects of health. Persevering through adolescence with scoliosis, corrective shoes, braces, head gear and wearing the Milwaukee back-brace... Shari understands the discipline, desire, and importance of nourishing and loving oneself. Her coaching programs include plant based, vegan, raw foods, meal planning, holistic practices to bridge the gap from where you are to where you want to be. Shari will help you live a life of health and vitality by helping you through the following:
1. Do you want to be radiant and full of energy?
2. Perhaps release some weight or feel better about your amazing body?
3. Imagine what would change in your life if you had more energy and more confidence!
4. Want to create healthier foods, simply and easily?
Beyond Ordinary Mastermind Series